Modular System MSIK
With the MSIK modular system, the coolant is supplied internally and right to the cutting edge via base body and cartridge, eliminating the need of external coolant lines.
The base body, which is designed for the machines interface, can adapt different standardized cartridges for grooving.
The interface to the cartridges is bolted to the side of the base body ensuring a stable and secure connection. Cartridges are available for Schwanog’s insertable WEP and PWP tooling system, which are ground according to customers’ drawings.
Interface - Base body:
- Polygonal shank ISO 26623 PSK (PSC) 32, 40, 50, 63 with and without serration (w/o serration shorter OAL)
- HSK-T63 (Turning standard) ISO12164 with and without serration (w/o serration shorter OAL)
- TS-System ISO 26622 TS40,50,63
Base body available in right and left-hand versions, additionally as a combination holder for 2 cartridges:
- Right and left-hand cartridges for insertable WEP and PWP tooling systems
- Coolant-thru supply right to cutting edge via base body and cartridge
- Specials: Customer specific designs available upon request